Commercial Washer Repair Service
Coin-Operated Washing Machine Acting Up? We Can Help.
Business owners may overlook the convenience of commercial washing machines. That is, until one stops working. Luckily, the professionals at Mr. Appliances repair offer commercial washer repair service to quickly get your machines back in business. Whether you have a fleet of coin-operated washing machines or a few industrial-sized washers, we can handle your commercial appliance repairs in a snap—and, more importantly, on your schedule.
We offer washer repair service for many types of machines:
- Top-loading washing machines
- Front-loading washing machines
- Combination, or stackable, units
- Compact washing machines
You can count on our courteous, uniformed technicians to arrive promptly at your scheduled service time because we know that when it comes to business, time is money. We will provide an accurate price quote before we start any work, so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees. We only expect you to pay by the service, not by the hour, which is why we also never charge an overtime fee for our washer repair service or anything else.
Want to get the most out of our visit? Let us know if you need help with commercial dryer repair too!
Trouble with Your Coin-Operated Washing Machine?
When your business relies on a large-capacity or coin-operated washing machine, it is important to schedule regular maintenance and any necessary commercial washer repair service. Running a coin-operated laundry facility requires constant maintenance to prevent loss of income or customers. If you need fast and effective repairs on your coin-operated washing machines, be sure to call Mr. Appliance. We are here to help you troubleshoot and fully address the problem.
Our experts offer commercial washer repair service for a number of common issues, including these:
- The washing machine isn’t spinning. If your washing machine has stopped spinning, you may have a defective lid switch or lid plunger, burned-out spin solenoid, or cut wires. Since the underlying problem may not be apparent right away, ask a Mr. Appliances repair professional to troubleshoot and recommend the right washer repair service.
- The machine vibrates excessively. If your washing machine shakes or vibrates excessively, it may not be leveled properly. You could also have worn damper pads or snubber pads. Let us help!
- Water is not draining properly. If your washing machine continues to retain water, the cause of the problem could be a defective pump, worn drive belt, or clogged drain hose. Ask a Mr. Appliance expert to repair and replace the appropriate parts.
- The washing machine leaks. If your washing machine is leaking, the culprit could be excess soap, drain pipe clogs, loose hoses, or leaking pumps or tubs. Not sure which problem your washer has? Our experts do!
When commercial laundry equipment breaks down, it can result in major setbacks for your business. Don’t go another day without calling the appliance repair technicians at Mr. Appliances repair! At all of our locations, our parts and labor are guaranteed for one full year, so you have nothing to lose by calling us for help. Get the fast and effective commercial washer repair service you need by contacting us at 855-202-6177 or simply schedule service online.
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers