Commercial Ice Machine Repair Service
Why Mr. Appliances repair Should Be Your First Call
Whether you have a restaurant or a hotel, your commercial ice machine offers your customers the refreshing indulgence of ice-cold drinks, and it does the work for you by keeping a large store of ice cubes at the ready. If you are having trouble with this appliance—whether it has stopped working completely or it’s just not performing like it used to—you can count on Mr. Appliances repair to provide the best commercial ice machine repair service.
We offer flat-rate pricing for all our repair services, which means you pay by the job, not by the hour. Even if the service takes longer than expected, you will never be charged an overtime fee. We provide a price quote up-front, before service begins, so you won’t be stuck with any hidden fees.
Contact Mr. Appliances repair at 855-202-6117 today, or schedule commercial ice machine repair service right on our website!
Repair Service for All Types of Commercial Ice Machines
We can fix any kind of ice machine at your business, including these common types:
- Full-Cube Ice MachineAlso called “full-dice ice,” full-cube ice resembles a 7/8-inch cube. It melts slowly due to its large surface area, keeping beverages cooler for longer periods of time. Full-cube commercial ice makers come in stand-alone, under-counter, and ice-machine-bin combo units.
- Half-Cube Ice MachineHalf-cube ice, or half-dice ice, measures 3/8 x 7/8 x 7/8 inches and is widely used. It can pack tightly into a glass and displace more liquid, increasing profits. Just like full-cube machines, half-cube commercial ice makers come in stand-alone, under-counter, and ice-machine-bin combo units.
- Nugget Ice MachineNugget-shaped ice works well for blended cocktails, soft drinks, smoothies and health care settings. These commercial ice machines are available as stand-alone, under-counter, bin-combo, and dispenser units, and Mr. Appliances repair is familiar with repairing any type.
- Flake Ice MachineTiny chips of flaked ice are ideal for blended cocktails, salad bars, produce/meat/seafood displays, and ice wraps for therapeutic uses. Commercial flake ice makers come in stand-alone, under-counter, bin-combo, and dispenser units.
- Specialty Ice MachineSome business owners choose specialty commercial ice makers that create crescent- and octagonal-shaped ice. Crescent ice displaces more liquid than half cubes, further increasing profits. Specialty commercial ice machine models are available as under-counter or combo machine/dispenser units. No matter what type you have, Mr. Appliances repair technicians will repair it effectively.
Speedy, Expert Commercial Ice Machine Repair
Help your commercial ice machine keep its cool, by scheduling repair service with Mr. Appliances repair. Your business depends on it! Our professional technicians can keep your ice maker in peak condition year-round. Ask the nearest Mr. Appliances repair location about their commercial services, schedule right here online or call us at 855-202-6117.
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers