Microwave Oven Repair Service
Microwave Troubles? Let Our Appliance Technicians Repair It!
Microwave ovens are found in hundreds of millions of homes worldwide. Making hot food quickly and easily accessible to you and your family, they are truly a miracle of modern technology. Extremely efficient in their use of electricity, microwave ovens use microwave radiation, which excites water, fat, and sugar molecules into atomic motion—also known as heat. When this process is hindered by broken or damaged parts, it’s time for a microwave repair service from experts you can trust.
Types of Microwave Ovens We Repair
- Countertop: These come in a variety of sizes and wattages; however, they take up valuable counter space and offer no ventilation system. We commonly repair this popular type of microwave oven.
- Drawer style: These are installed below a countertop or wall oven, and they slide out. Their height makes them convenient for all family members. Drawer-style microwave oven problems are no match for our repair experts.
- Over-the-range: These appliance models combine a microwave oven and a range hood for space saving and functionality. Our technicians are familiar with this type of microwave and their common issues.
- Built-in: These blend in seamlessly with cabinetry and feature a drop-down door, like that of a conventional oven. They are typically installed over stoves. Let us know if you need a repair for your built-in microwave.
Microwave Brands We Commonly Service:
Common Microwave Oven Issues We Repair
If you’ve run into any of these problems, call us for microwave oven repair:
- The microwave isn’t working.If you’re sure the microwave is plugged in and the door is closed properly, the culprit is likely the fuse. If the electrical current got too strong or you slammed the microwave door, a fuse may have blown. If replacing the fuse doesn’t work, you may also have a faulty door switch. Call us for help with microwave repair.
- There are sparks inside the microwave.Also called “arcing,” sparks can occur if you put foil or utensils in the microwave, if food splatters ignite, if a high-voltage diode shorts out, or if a defective stirrer (from a broken fan motor or stirrer belt) causes heat to concentrate in one area. Get microwave repair from the experts who care.
- The turntable is not rotating.If your turntable isn’t rotating, the carousel may need to be re-aligned on the turning mechanism. The issue may also be caused by a worn-out or split turntable drive bushing. Another issue that can cause this is a defective tray motor. Our technicians can troubleshoot and repair your microwave turntable.
- Microwave isn’t heating food.If your microwave is turning on but not heating your food, and you hear a loud buzzing noise, you could have a defective magnetron, capacitor, or diode. It’s best to have these replaced or repaired by professional microwave repair technicians, such as those at Mr. Appliance.
- The touch pad only works intermittently.Your microwave’s touch pad may be damaged from water or insect infestation, preventing you from properly selecting settings for your food. This means you will need to either replace or repair the touch pad to ensure proper function. Call the Mr. Appliance professionals in your location for a microwave repair you can trust!
Parts for Microwave Ovens
Our technicians can replace any of the following:
- Fan motors
- Tray motors
- Drive bushings
- Stirrer belts
If you are experiencing an issue with your microwave oven, give us a call for top-notch microwave repair service from the qualified technicians at Mr. Appliances Repair.
We understand that a broken microwave is an inconvenience in your busy life, and we want to help by diagnosing and addressing the problem as quickly as possible. Call 855-202-6117
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers