Dishwasher Repair Service & Maintenance
Dirty Dishes After Every Cycle? We Can Repair that Dishwasher!
Dishwashers offer a great deal of convenience, cleaning your dishes while you sit back and relax. However, a broken-down or poorly running dishwasher is anything but convenient. That’s where Mr. Appliance’s dishwasher repair service professionals come in! From extended wash cycles to drain problems, a variety of issues may be keeping your dishwasher from giving you the quality results you expect. Our expert technicians are here to help you identify the issue and find a quick solution. We also offer routine dishwasher maintenance to extend the service life of your appliance.
Need assistance? The Mr. Appliance technicians near you and ready to take your call. Give us a call at (855-202-6117)
Common Dishwasher Issues We Repair
Notice the following? You may need dishwasher repair service!
- Cloudy glasswareCloudiness may indicate user error (i.e., poor rinsing prior to loading) or extremely hard water that may require a softener. Our technicians can quickly get to the bottom of this!
- Dishes are not properly cleaned at the end of a cycleWhen dishes are not adequately cleaned, it may be due to blocked spray armholes, a worn pump assembly or wash impeller, or a burned-out heating element. Ask our experts to repair your dishwasher problems.
- The dishwasher hums and then turns offIf you notice that your dishwasher hums and then turns off, it usually means that the motor seized and needs to be replaced. We can help you determine if this is the case and then provide dishwasher repair.
- Wash cycles run too longIf your dishwasher runs too long, it may be having difficulty completing the cycle—either due to a defective thermostat or a malfunctioning timer. Our dishwasher repair experts will troubleshoot it for you.
- The dishwasher does not fill with waterCommon reasons your dishwasher may not be filling with water include a defective water inlet solenoid, failed valve, stuck or defective overflow float switch, or a malfunctioning timer. We can repair any of these issues!
- Water will not pump outA clogged drain line, worn-out drain solenoid, or drain impeller can all be to blame for preventing water from being properly removed from your dishwasher.
- The dishwasher is leakingUsing too much or incompatible soap is a primary culprit for leaks. Worn door gaskets, tub-to-motor gaskets, or spray arm assemblies, or a leaking pump/motor assembly may also be the issue.
Dishwasher Brands We Commonly Service:
We can replace any part on your dishwasher:
- Heating elements
- Pump assemblies
- Wash and drain impellers
- Float switches
Help your dishwasher clean to the max by scheduling dishwasher repair service with us. Our professional technicians can keep your dishwasher in peak condition to give you the year-round clean you need.
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers