Commercial Refrigerator Repair
Keep Your Business Going with Commercial Refrigeration Repair Service
Whether you run a restaurant or a school, you know just how important it is to keep your commercial refrigerator in good working condition. When a problem crops up, it costs you money by the minute. Don’t delay in contacting the trustworthy technicians at Mr. Appliances repair for commercial refrigerator repair. The sooner you give us a call, the sooner we can whip your refrigerator back into shape.
In business since 1996, we’re confident in our ability to repair your commercial refrigerator as quickly as possible, with minimal disruptions to your busy schedule. This is why all our locations offer services at a time that works best for you. We also guarantee all of our replacement parts and labor for one full year, so you can trust that your business will be in good hands when you work with our professionals.
Contact our appliance repair professionals at 855-202-6117 to make an appointment, or schedule service online!
Common Commercial Refrigerator Issues We Repair
If you are dealing with any of the following issues, we encourage you to contact the experts at Mr. Appliance immediately for commercial refrigerator repair. We offer up-front, flat-rate pricing for all of our repair services.
- Your refrigerator is leaking water.If your refrigerator is leaking, a plugged drain hose or defrost drain opening could be to blame. Or the gasket around the door could be worn. Mr. Appliance carries many replacement parts, including commercial refrigeration gaskets.
- There is fluid in fresh food compartments.If fluid has accumulated in the fresh food compartments of your refrigerator, it could be the result of old or damaged door seals. Examine your seals, and call our experts for replacement service.
- There is excessive frost in the freezer.If you notice excessive frost in your freezer, the defrost system may be faulty or the evaporator fan motor may need to be replaced. A Mr. Appliances repair technician can diagnose this issue and complete the appropriate commercial refrigerator repair.
- Your refrigerator stopped running.If your commercial refrigerator stopped working completely, the first thing to check is the thermostat—chances are, you need to have it replaced. Our technicians can get the job done quickly so your business isn’t stalled.
- Your refrigerator isn’t cooling properly.If your refrigerator is having trouble maintaining its temperature, the thermostat, door gasket or a blocked drain could all be to blame. Ask our experts for commercial refrigerator troubleshooting and repair.
- Your refrigerator is making strange noises.If your unit is making strange or loud noises, this could be an indication that the compressor motor is failing or the fan is wearing out. We can replace those for you!
Commercial Refrigerator Parts: Door Gaskets, Thermostats & More
When one part of your commercial refrigeration system fails, it can derail more than a day of business. One of the most common parts to fail is the door gasket, as commercial refrigerators get so much use. Check the seals and gaskets on commercial refrigerators annually as a part of your maintenance routine.
Commercial Refrigerator Repair from the Experts
If you need replacement parts and technicians to install them, Mr. Appliances repair is your go-to for speedy, expert service and all the parts you need. Just call us at 855-202-6117, or schedule service online!
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers