Dryer Repair Service
Our Technicians Have You Covered in the Laundry Room!
Dryers are a valuable, time-saving appliance. Most people are pretty dependent on this modern laundry-room convenience, so it can be very frustrating if problems occur. Even if your dryer isn’t completely broken, it can be costly to keep running if it isn’t operating efficiently. If you’ve noticed spikes in your energy bills, slow drying, or another problem, schedule service to get your dryer into top shape.
For expert gas or electric dryer repair service, be sure to call Mr. Appliances repair at (855-202-6177) or schedule an appointment online today.
Gas & Electric Dryer Repair or Vent Maintenance
Dryers have a rotating drum called a tumbler, which circulates heated air and evaporates moisture. The humid air produced from this process is pushed through the venting system to the outside of your house, making room for dry air to enhance the drying process. Our technicians can repair any part of this system or clean your dryer vent to keep your home safe and running smoothly.
There are two main types of dryers that we repair:
- Electric – These dryers cost a little less than gas ones up-front and are also easier and less expensive to install. Exhaust requirements are very minimal: steam venting only.
- Gas – Dryers operating on natural gas or propane cost a bit more up-front than electric dryers, but they end up being the more economical option over time. Specialized venting is required.
With their specialized knowledge of your type of dryer, our team of technicians will provide a quick diagnosis and viable solution for the problem. You can trust Mr. Appliances repair with your dryer repair and services.
Common Dryer Issues We Fix
Noticed problems with your dryer? From minor issues to major repairs, Mr. Appliances repair can make sure you get the services you need to whip your laundry room appliance back into shape.
Call our technicians if you notice any of the following:
- Your dryer won’t run.When your dyer won’t work, check to see if it is unplugged or if a circuit break has been tripped. You may also have a bad thermostat, damaged terminal block, or broken start switch.
- Your dryer isn’t producing heat.If your dryer drum is spinning but not producing any heat, it may be due to a bad fuse, temperature switch, thermostat, or heating coils.
- The drum doesn’t spin.If the motor in your dryer is running effectively, but the drum doesn’t spin, it most likely due to a broken belt. A bad roller, motor, or idler pulley could also be the cause.
- Your dryer gets too hot.A dryer that gets too hot is a potentially dangerous situation and should be addressed immediately. A bad thermostat, clogged vents, or faulty heating coils could lead to this threat.
Dryer Brands We Commonly Service:
Dryer Repair Parts that Mr. Appliances repair can provide:
- Heating coils
- Idler pulleys
- Temperature switches
Prevent high energy bills, inconvenient breakdowns, and safety issues by scheduling regular professional maintenance with your local Mr. Appliances repair today! Our family-friendly, dedicated technicians can handle all of your gas or electric dryer repair and maintenance needs.
Great Reasons To Hire Appliance Repair!
- Qualified Experts
- Workmanship and Parts Warrantied
- Upfront Pricing
- Courteous, Uniformed Professionals
- Service on Your Schedule
- Special Offers